Katerina Furman, CH NGH, MH, Dip. Hyp., 5-PATH® IAHP is a hypnotherapist with a degree in Psychology. She combines deep analytical work with a power of hypnosis to produce powerful and lasting change. She helps her clients to feel, think and behave differently, and get fuller and happier lives they want.
Having been through the lengthy and at times unrewarding journey of personal transformation herself, Katerina has trained with a number of hypnotherapy schools across UK, USA and Russia to be able to combine the most powerful techniques for the benefits of her clients.
Katerina successfully works with a wide array of emotional issues, including:
- Low self-esteem and self-acceptance issues
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Psychological trauma and its consequences
- Weight loss and eating habits
- Psychosomatic issues, such as IBS, allergies, skin conditions and others
- Relationship and anger management issues
- Bad habits, such as nail biting, hair pulling, teeth grinding
- Fears and phobias of all sorts
While containment measures are in place for COVID-19 Katerina is available for online consultations – please book directly with her via email email@example.com
£45 per 45 minute session, where we discuss the issue and come up with an individual therapy plan.
Further sessions: £250 per 1.5-hour session, number of sessions varies depending on the issue we’ll be working on.
7th PATH ® Self-Hypnosis workshops: £195, request available dates via email firstname.lastname@example.org or at Anamaya reception.