Catia is a Psychologist, holding a Master’s Degree in Forensic Psychology from the University of Porto, Portugal and also a qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist.
She specialised in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine to enrich her work with clients and combine her two passions: Psychology and Nutrition. She has also worked as a Head of Psychology/Bioresonance Practitioner and as a Nutritional Therapist in one of the UK’s leading natural and wellbeing clinics.
Catia has always been passionate about supporting people leading fulfilling and happier lives. She works with people holistically, incorporating the principles of humanistic psychology & buddhism, cognitive behavioural therapy, trauma informed approach, compassionate focused therapy, and naturopathy, nutritional therapy and energy medicine.
She offers an integrated approach combining Psychology, Nutritional Therapy & Spirituality to support people in bringing forth their limitless potential and achieving both positive emotional and physical wellbeing.
Catia’s main areas of expertise are:
– Weight management
– Mindful eating
– Hormonal balancing, including fatigue and sleep issues
– Emotional & mental wellbeing, including anxiety, depression, self-esteem/confidence and stress management
– Recovery from alcohol & drugs dependency
She is a qualified Psychologist with the British Psychological Society and a Registered Nutritional Therapist with the British Association For Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine Therapy and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council.
– Initial consultation (up to 90 minutes) – £150
– Follow-up consultation (up to 1 hour) – £100
– 3, 4 and 6 month packages – prices ranging from £400 / £600 / £1120 / £1800
– Other services include meal planning, grocery store face to face tours and online shopping remote service – prices upon request
Notice of at least 48 hours is required for all appointment cancellations. Late cancellations and no shows will be fully charged.