Safety Measures in clinic:-
We would like to assure our patients and clients that we have put the recommended measures in place to ensure the safety of all visiting and working in the clinic.
– We are staffed on reception from 0830-1330 Mon-Fri, outside those times your practitioner will let you in so please arrive no more than 3-5mins before your appointment.
– Please bring a mask with you and wear it inside the centre.
– Please remove your shoes and leave them in the allocated place by the entrance
– Please sanitise your hands upon arrival using the supplied hand sanitiser at the entrance
– A no touch thermometer may be used to take your temperature before you proceed to your treatment
COVID-19 Antibody tests are available with Katrin Hempel on Thursdays from September
For the latest advice from the official blog of Public Health England:– Public Health Matters
If you have symptoms click here:- NHS ADVICE.