November 2020 update:- As a healthcare business Anamaya will continue to serve our patients during the next month, with the exception of those treatments not permitted during this four week period. (beauty therapies, massage, non medical acupuncture)
Safety Measures in clinic:-
We would like to assure our patients and clients that we have put the recommended measures in place, including a medical grade UV Air filter to ensure the safety of all visiting and working in the clinic.
– We are staffed on reception from 0830-1330 Mon-Fri, outside those times your practitioner will let you in so please arrive at the time of your appointment.
– Please bring a mask with you and wear it inside the centre.
– Please remove your shoes and leave them in the allocated place by the entrance (or use overshoe covers provided)
– Please sanitise your hands upon arrival using the supplied hand sanitiser at the entrance
– A no touch thermometer may be used to take your temperature before you proceed to your treatment
– All payments to continue to be contactless, please ensure we have your up to date card details so we can process remotely during the hours reception is unstaffed
COVID-19 Antibody tests are available with Katrin Hempel on Thursdays.
For the latest advice from the official blog of Public Health England:– Public Health Matters
If you have symptoms click here:- NHS ADVICE.